Richmond Home Facilities
The Richmond Home, situated in a landmark building overlooking the Thames and adjacent to Richmond Park, is located in a highly desirable area offering close access to London and the beautiful Surrey countryside. The home provides long and short break care for 60 older people.
A Warm Comfortable Environment
- 60 single rooms
- Specially equipped bathrooms, showers and toilet facilities
- Variety of lounges and meeting places
- Cafe & Bar
- Dining room and lounges
- Grand main lounge for entertainment, group events and socialising
- All areas non-smoking
- Beautiful terrace garden
- Dedicated activities centre, gardening area and physiotherapy gymnasium
- Hairdressing salon
- Access to outstanding quality of therapies and nursing care, visit the Nursing Care & Therapies section for full details
- A full and varied programme of activities to enjoy. Visit the Life at the Homes section to find out more.
- Town centre is within 1 mile with banks, shopping, cafes/restaurants, theatre and cinema
- Nearest hospital is in Kingston, which provides a range of health services
- Richmond station has direct links to London Waterloo
- Access to Richmond Park and riverside
In the 21st century the needs of the residents have changed and the Charity is responding to those changing needs by developing plans to move on from the Richmond Home and provide the best possible modern care and facilities in the best possible surroundings. To find out more about these plans visit the New Homes Update area of the website.
How to Find Us
The nearest British Rail train station is Richmond which is served by South West Trains, London Overground and District Line tube.
From outside the station you can get the No.371 bus to the top of Queen's Road or the No.65 bus to the end of Petersham Road.
The address is:
The Royal Star & Garter Homes
(Click anywhere on the map to close the address box and click and drag the map to view the roads around the area)